[Hyperchain 3.0 Hard Fork] Completion Notice ×
ZerOne Developers Forum

[Hyperchain 3.0 Hard Fork] Schedule

ZerOne

[Hyperchain 3.0 Hard Fork] Schedule

Thank you for your interest in the Hyperchain project this year as well.

The hard fork schedule is as follows.
º Date: 2022. 01. 01

The main features of the upgrade are

1. Anyone can participate in further network expansion.
2. Independent Blockchain.
3. Anyone can create a blockchain.

Hyperchain will hyperconnect fragmented blockchains to realize the infrastructure of the next generation of blockchain.

Thank you.

* Please be careful of the transmission as the network may be unstable when the hard fork is in progress.
* For additional inquiries, please send us to the forum or [email protected] and we will guide you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[하이퍼체인 3.0 하드포크] 일정 안내

올 한해도 하이퍼체인 프로젝트에 관신을 가져주셔서 감사합니다.

아래와 같이 하드포크 일정을 안내드립니다.
 º 일시 : 2022. 01. 01

업그레이드가 진행되는 주요기능으로는 

1. 누구나 네트워크 추가 확장에 참여 가능.
2. 독립된 블록체인.
3. 누구든 블록체인을 제작 가능.

하이퍼체인은 파편화 된 블록체인들을 초연결하여 차세대 블록체인의
인프라를 실현해 나가겠습니다.

감사합니다.

* 하드포크가 진행 시 네트워크가 불안전할 수 있으니 전송에 유의 부탁드립니다.
* 추가문의는 포럼 또는 [email protected] 로 주시면 안내드리도록 하겠습니다.  

hardfork_en.png

hardfork_ko.png

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

семена 74 ком каталог с ценами и фото интернет магазин белла семена
семена гф семена 7 семян интернет магазин https://jennyfire.ru онлайн семена семена пенза купить
где приобрести семена

Мой опыт с приворотом, могу оставить только хороший отзыв - приворот онлайн отзывы

Живу я в большом городе, и найти среди кучи «магов» хорошего, трудно. Намучилась я с этим очень. И как бывает, все решается на пьяную голову. Сидели с двоюродной сестрой, поведала ей свою проблему с мужем и о бесконечных поисках магов. Она очень удивилась, что я сразу не стала искать человека с Якутии или другого региона Дальнего востока – это можно сказать родина многих сильных шаманов и колдунов.
Порекомендовала мага, с которым сама работала. Поработала с ним и я.
Поэтому хотела бы написать отзыв о привороте на мужа, проведенном магом Романом Петровичем.
Мой муж, с которым мы прожили много лет, казался мне все более отстраненным и равнодушным. Он уходил в себя, избегал общения, а наши разговоры становились все реже и поверхностнее. Я испытывала огромную боль от того, что наша семья распадается, и что я теряю своего мужа. В итоге он еще и любовницу завел.
После долгих раздумий и поиска решения проблемы, я решила обратиться к магу Роману Петровичу за помощью.
Он провел для меня приворот на мужа – на все ушло 5 дней, и еще дал ряд простых рекомендаций, которым нужно было следовать до получения результата. Последовали дни ожидания
На 5 день после проведения приворота я почувствовала изменения в поведении мужа. Он стал проявлять больше внимания и заботы, мы снова начали общаться и находить общие интересы. Стали возвращаться чувства и заинтересованность мной как женщиной. Все быстро нормлизовалось в наших отношениях, с любовницей он порвал все контакты.
Сейчас, спустя несколько месяцев после проведения приворота, я вижу, что наш брак стал крепким, стабильным и счастливым, как и раньше! Мы с мужем снова чувствуем себя близкими и любящими людьми.
Я благодарна магу Роману Петровичу за его помощь и поддержку в трудный момент!

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

сайт ищут по тегам - приворот тула кто делает отзывы - снятие приворота рунами отзывы - последствия приворотов отзывы
белый приворот отзывы кто делал - отзывы о приворотах на любимого приворот на кладбище отзывы кто делал
очень сильный приворот который нельзя снять
приворот читать на ночь
сайт заговор приворот чтобы помог
любовь на приворот
как найти настоящего черного мага
очное обучение магии вуду
как убрать приворот на фото
лучший маг для приворота
услуга магов и экстрасенсов

Hi! My name is Ronald and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Netherlands but now I'm a student at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
I'm normally an hard-working student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my business plan, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my business plan writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (business plan, 71 pages, 10 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order business plan from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would undoubtedly suggest this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Switzerland but now I'm a student at the University of Colorado Boulder.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to travel abroad to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my argumentative essay, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 116 pages, 4 days, PhD)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Greetings! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Liechtenstein but now I'm a student at the University of Iowa.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to go abroad to visit my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my biography, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my biography writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (biography, 101 pages, 5 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order biography from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would necessarily advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Steven and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Austria but now I'm a student at the University of Denver University of Denver.
I'm normally an diligent student but this term I had to go abroad to see my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my course work, so I’ve found a great solution >> ESSAYERUDITE.COM <<
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my course work writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (course work, 37 pages, 6 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order course work from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly suggest this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Austin and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Iceland but now I'm a student at the Georgia State University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my thesis, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my thesis writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (thesis, 55 pages, 4 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order thesis from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently suggest this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Regards! My name is Thomas and I'm glad to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Hungary but now I'm a student at the University at Buffalo SUNY.
I'm normally an industrious student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my literature review, so I’ve found an excellent solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my literature review writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (literature review, 53 pages, 6 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order literature review from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly recommend this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Regards! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Malta but now I'm a student at the New York University (NYU).
I'm normally an diligent student but this semester I had to go abroad to see my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my literature review, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my literature review writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (literature review, 90 pages, 9 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order literature review from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Alex and I'm glad to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in France but now I'm a student at the University of Texas at Austin.
I'm normally an industrious student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my folks. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my report, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my report writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (report, 90 pages, 1 days, Master's)
I never thought it could be possible to order report from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would doubtless suggest this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hello! My name is Thomas and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Hungary but now I'm a student at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
I'm normally an industrious student but this half-year I had to go abroad to visit my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my research proposal, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my research proposal writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (research proposal, 89 pages, 10 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order research proposal from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Kegan and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Germany but now I'm a student at the Brandeis University.
I'm normally an industrious student but this half-year I had to go abroad to see my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my course work, so I’ve found the perfect solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my course work writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (course work, 77 pages, 10 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order course work from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hi! My name is Steven and I'm glad to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Malta but now I'm a student at the Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey, Newark.
I'm normally an diligent student but this term I had to travel abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my argumentative essay, so I’ve found an excellent solution >> ESSAYERUDITE.COM <<
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my argumentative essay writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (argumentative essay, 103 pages, 3 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order argumentative essay from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!

Hello! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Spain but now I'm a student at the University of San Francisco.
I'm normally an diligent student but this term I had to go abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my personal statement, so I’ve found the perfect solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my personal statement writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (personal statement, 63 pages, 8 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order personal statement from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would confidently advise this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Regards! My name is Kegan and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Austria but now I'm a student at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
I'm normally an assiduous student but this half-year I had to travel abroad to visit my kindred. I knew I wouldn’t have time to finish my literature review, so I’ve found a fantastic solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my literature review writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (literature review, 41 pages, 3 days, Master's)
I would surely recommend this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Regards! My name is Alex and I'm pleased to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Finland but now I'm a student at the University of California, Berkeley (UCB).
I'm normally an hard-working student but this semester I had to travel abroad to visit my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my creative writing, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to complete it myself. I prefer EssayErudite as my creative writing writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (creative writing, 44 pages, 5 days, University)
I never thought it could be possible to order creative writing from an online writing service. But I tried it, and it was successful!
I would certainly recommend this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Regards! My name is Austin and I'm happy to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Netherlands but now I'm a student at the The New School.
I'm normally an industrious student but this half-year I had to go abroad to see my kin. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my literature review, so I’ve found the best solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, as I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my literature review writing service because it’s respected and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (literature review, 38 pages, 4 days, PhD)
I would confidently recommend this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Hello! My name is Alex and I'm glad to be at forum.zeroneplay.org. I was born in Iceland but now I'm a student at the Stanford University.
I'm normally an assiduous student but this semester I had to go abroad to see my kinsfolk. I knew I wouldn’t have time to complete my course work, so I’ve found a great solution to my problem - ESSAYERUDITE.COM
I had to order my paper, because I was pressed for time to finish it myself. I chose EssayErudite as my course work writing service because it’s reputable and has a lot of experience in this market.
I received my order on time, with proper style and formatting. (course work, 52 pages, 7 days, University)
I would doubtless recommend this [url=http://essayerudite.com]essay writing service[/url] to all my friends ;)

Brant Barker from Cedar Rapids was looking for coffee shop business plan powerpoint

Kyler Doherty found the answer to a search query coffee shop business plan powerpoint

[b]ESSAYERUDITE.COM[/b]

[url=https://essayerudite.com][img]http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://essayerudite.com]coffee shop business plan powerpoint[/url]

sample resume for customer care representative
pay to write top masters essay on hillary clinton
literature review writer services usa
c s lewis online essay is theology poetry
cover letter internship marketing
matilda book report
terrorism essay india
bartle homework solutions
essays about saving the earth
custom university essay proofreading for hire for school
top essay ghostwriting website au
practice sat essay online
space careers resume search
how to write an employment counter offer
essays virginia woolf vol 3
how to write thank you notes for funeral
example of in text citation in apa style
communication daily life essay
resume europe com
compare contrast essay great gatsby book movie
sample resume including internship experience
technology essay writing websites
action research topics special education
toefl writing topics and model essays free
samples resume writing templates
essay on role of education in today39s world
research proposal on sales promotion
definition of a thesis abstract
help writing a free resume
cheap college essay ghostwriters services usa
what is essay outline
how to write a volunteer manual
apa dissertation citation umi
free resume template mac pages
custom best essay ghostwriter service usa
popular academic essay ghostwriter sites for school
george orwell essay on dickens
best annotated bibliography editor services for mba
popular custom essay ghostwriter for hire au
esl course work writers website us
best university essay writers sites for college
reference national curriculum essay
event management research paper
assistant teachers resume
another word for coursework
neural networks research papers
pay for my communication book review
essays the little foxes
running club business plan
objective for resume technical example
medical terminology a short course paperback
best ghostwriters sites for mba
popular cv writers website for mba
homework assistance program bpl
best application letter ghostwriting for hire for school
top blog editing website for university
pacu rn resume samples
business plan writers seattle
ibps po mains english questions 2017
esl report ghostwriter websites for phd
essays on business continuity management
php script to write a text file
middle school research paper graphic organizers
analysis of nctt homework questions
air essay
essay0writers.com
examples of research outline
e g resume
cover letter for regional sales manager
how to write a body paragraph for a literary analysis essay
order government dissertation abstract
top home work editing site for phd
definition essay for real friendship
best article editing service ca

[url=http://forum.iflow.pl/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=92882]write my essay 2024! Buy an essay online reviews d[/url]
[url=https://virtuozi.com/threads/write-my-essay-2024-buy-an-essay-online-reviews-e.540303/]write my essay 2024! Buy an essay online reviews e[/url]
[url=http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/2015/11/beezid-to-sell-a-brand-new-jeep-on-penny-auction/#comment-1230230]write my essay 2024! My paper writing service reviews q[/url]
[url=https://posenglish.com/#comment-12232]write my essay 2024! Best custom writing reviews r[/url]
[url=https://virtuozi.com/threads/write-my-essay-2024-reviews-on-write-my-essay-online-f.540356/]write my essay 2024! Reviews on write my essay online f[/url]
[url=https://nutrisagehealth.com/2015/06/10/top-negative-zero-calorie-food/#comment-34571]write my essay 2024! Best custom writing service reviews k[/url]
[url=http://esquecido.freehostia.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=214001]write my essay 2024! Buy essay online cheap reviews t[/url]
[url=http://forums.welcometospacelounge.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=456]write my essay 2024! Essay writing companies reviews a[/url]
[url=https://shopcms.vsupport.club/topic/1352-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD/page-3#entry40044]write my essay 2024! Paper writing service canada reviews b[/url]
[url=http://apris.de/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=19169]write my essay 2024! Essay writing companies reviews y[/url]

Abdiel Higgins from Waukesha was looking for skills summary in a resume

Lawrence Gallagher found the answer to a search query skills summary in a resume

[b]ESSAYERUDITE.COM[/b]

[url=https://essayerudite.com][img]http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://essayerudite.com]skills summary in a resume[/url]

professional university cover letter advice
esl dissertation conclusion ghostwriters website ca
free social contract essays
english essay samples myself
custom college cheap essay ideas
cover letter traineeship application
registered nurses resume templates
esl home work proofreading service for masters
professional book review editing site for college
describe an accident scene essay
application for college essay
format of fresher resume for engineers
sample coversheet for resume
average length undergraduate thesis
best admission paper writers service for phd
standard format for writing research proposal
general cover letter to staffing agency
best mba essay writer site usa
jobs ua ukr resume sample types
professional dissertation hypothesis writing websites gb
form outline essay
expository editing sites gb
rocket attacks and air strikes resume in gaza
argumentation topic essays
academic essay writer
scholarship essay editor services
copy editing sample resume
top article proofreading service gb
professional mba essay editor website usa
writing informal essays
causes of ww2 essay introduction
government grant money to write a book
how to write apocalyptic story
how to write a good job review
research paper on indian capital market
custom thesis statement proofreading websites us
thesis topics ideas for business
emergency room registered nurse resume
50 successful college admission essays pdf
cheap book review ghostwriters website online
popular personal essay editing websites for mba
custom admission paper ghostwriter for hire gb
cheap application letter editing website
biodiesel from algae business plan
writing service kenya
help writing film studies business plan
sap sd cover letter
argument social host essay
special education assistant resume
best rhetorical analysis essay writing for hire for mba
user experience cover letter
cheap creative writing editing for hire au
custom essay ghostwriters websites
best research paper editing service for mba
write a research essay paper
patent research analyst resume
download free blank resume forms
synopsis of a thesis
resume cover letter smaples
free essays french language
art & architecture editor websites
write me social studies blog post
resume maker pro 16 download
essay on martin luther king speech
cheap essay writing sites au
racial prejudice essays
staple resume pages
essay on mothers for kids
top persuasive essay editor website au
gcse chemistry coursework rates of reactions
popular case study proofreading services ca
the dial essays
critical essays on othello
essay travel and tourism
cover letter credit analyst
how to write ftp server
writes papers for you
how to write an ethical creed
custom blog writing service uk
effective words for essay writing
administration cover letter examples australia
resume star format

[url=http://slotraser.de/srforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27914]Best essay! Custom essay writing service reviews q[/url]
[url=https://takeplus.net/product/apple-smart-keyboard-for-12-9-inch-ipad-pro-gray-mjyr2ll-a/#comment-7323]Best essay! College essay writing service reviews k[/url]
[url=https://infograd.online/user.php?id.7841]Best essay! Best essay writing service reviews k[/url]
[url=https://home.forum2go.nl/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3877]Best essay! Write my essay 4 me reviews d[/url]
[url=http://innovationbatiment.free.fr/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3257]Best essay! Cheap essay writing service review l[/url]